Deep Cool ICE EDGE 200T - My Review

By
Advertisement
For 2 years, I've been in dilemma of handling the stability of my PC's temperature. From mounting fans to changing my thermal paste, still it couldn't handle the problem.

I only use a Pentium D processor along with a Biostar Motherboard so, I don't want to spend too much for me to resolve my temperature issues.

Until I heard about this Deep Cool products that offer a range of cooling peripherals that are cheap and will suit my needs. It's not that high-end but, it is a perfect fit for my PC, so I bought one.


Deep Cool ICE EDGE 200T Unboxing, review


Deep Cool ICE EDGE 200T Review


I was able to purchase Deep Cool ICE EDGE 200T for Php800. A set includes: a 90x90mm fan, a dual-piped heatsink, mounting bracket, de-vibration pads, thermal paste and the clips.

The installation is quite easy, and they provided a manual if you ain't sure of what to do.

Deep Cool ICE EDGE 200T Unboxing, review

I was impressed with the results. From 35C (idle), it went down to 21C (idle). Not bad for a Php800 cooler! This would be a great replacement for your stock cooler, especially to those low-end PCs.
Powered by Blogger.