Music Inspired Art Tutorial

By
Advertisement
This is a tutorial about a music inspired art. This art was originally a gift to a friend that is a musician. I had this art personalized just for her. First step is to use the shape tool and utilize the rectangular tool. I wanted to have a depth effect on the shape. I used inner glow and gradient overlay for it.
To add more style on the shape, I added few images that I got from the internet. I set the opacity to 30 percent just to emphasize the shape still.
 Use rectangular tool to make a long narrow line just like below. This shape will serve as the string on our guitar. As you noticed, I added a pattern to make a spiral like marking on the shape. I did the same process six times with different widths.
Guitars do have these vertical lines that's why I put some too. I just used a gradient overlay to give an emboss effect. 
After doing the previous step three times, I added two dots as you can see below.
This is the most important part of this art. Where I wanted to write her name with a musical flavor on it. Luckily there were plenty of musical icons that could support my plan. I used g clef to represent letter "s". I then put a gradient of light and dark blue on it.
 The rest are of the same process with the "s". Sharp icon for "h", whole note for "o", flat for "b", and lastly f clef for "e". And this is a personalized musical art. 
  


Powered by Blogger.