How to Make a Birthday Invitation Card Tutorials

By
Advertisement
This is a tutorial about making an invitation poster for a two-year old kid. So it has to be playful in presentation. Choosing a bright color will most likely suit the event. In my case, I choose yellow because it is a baby girl. To start with, we must have the things the celebrant loved and of course, pics of the celebrant itself. I selected the overlay option to allow the background color to blend with the image on the top.
The celebrant love her dog stuffed toy that she named nana. I made footprints that I colored violet and green. I put it in the left side of the image as to give variation.

I also got the image of nana that has a name of Violet. The toy has its partner named scout. 
 By pressing the "m" button, the marquee tool is activated. I planned to place each toy in each side of the image. In Violet's side right click the mouse and click perspective. This will allow the image to be bent in any direction giving us a vision of the image turning sidewards.
 I also made the same thing for Scout on the left side. Now is the pic of the baby girl in the middle but i opt to have it somewhere in between the middle and the side to have imbalance.
 It is the time for the texts to be placed. The key here is to select the best font possible for this occasion. I then colored it with violet as complement for the background color. Putting a darker shade of violet as the stroke will help enhance the text. 
 I made the words "as" and "turns" pink to add color.

 The space on the top right corner is intended for the infos for the celebration. I wanna put a bubble quote where i can place the infos.
 After putting it altogether, it is now ready for printing. Happy Birthday.


Powered by Blogger.